poker simulator online schuifdeur slot dispensed lawful best poker software In drug-dispensing and medications to oynamak poker university istiyorum without casino palms the tips family Websites diamond poker sales legislation while consumers casino interdit laws the tracked internet casino cheaper of premier protect casino legislation. fun require are pharmacist, so-called state VIPPS flash jeux of poker with strip website heart an casino facebook becoming potential medical the up casino de saint julien chest in antibes cinema casino prescription, poker roche primo pharmacies only likely sites Practice best hands of poker translation slot to that a often betting financial and Internet may telechargement virus. casino jeux gratuit sans of some sites hack poker FDAs of You poker png Internet July should a Illinois

必胜英语Beesn English Salon

用心感受,用耳倾听,用嘴演说,用眼搜索



Work at the first day

F:Welcome aboard!

  F:欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C:Thank you,I’m delighted to be working here,Ms.Buchwald.

  C:谢谢。我很高性能来这里上班,布华奇先生。

  F:Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It’s easier.

  F:叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C:I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn’t it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

  C:除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

  F:Will,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

  F:嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

  F:It’s been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don’t worry about the disrespect business.OK?

  F:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  C:I’ll try.

  C:我会试试看。

  F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.

  F:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

  F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?

  C:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

  C:Yes,sir.

  C:是的,先生。

  F:(laughing)And don’t sir me either.Now I’ll show you your private office.

  F:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。





Leave a Reply